These rack cards describe some ongoing projects we are working on:
- ManTalk began in 2011 as a group for male-identified individuals who have experienced sexual abuse.
- Hey Men began in 2015 as a partnership with local universities to help men who show problematic sexual behaviour.
- Male Survivors of Intimate Partner Violence started as a series of meeting to discuss the issue in a way that honours services for women.
- The Peoples' Counselling Clinic is always looking for ways to partner with allied agencies to help serve marginalized people.
- ManTalk 2.0 was funded by the Federal Department of Justice and is one of our services offered to victims of sexualized violence and human trafficking.
- Inside Out was funded by the Federal Department of Justice and is offered to prevent family or other violence.